Super Hero Squad Rumorbuster

Thursday, May 1, 2008

A Summary of the Squad's Rumors

This first complete month was quick and even though I didn't have nearly as much time as I would have liked to devote to this page, I think we went over a lot of topics. Hopefully, this over-view of the posts will evolve in format, and maybe eventually we'll move to a real website, but for now, here's what we discussed so far. Tags are great, wave of the future and everything, but they depend on you understanding the context of the tag, and finding another post with that tag. Since some of these posts deal with multiple topics, they might be linked a couple of times. And finally, because some topics come up in multiple posts, I'm going to explain the topic,and just number the links after it. It's a design in progress.

City in Crisis
What is City in Crisis, and who is in it? Is that Green Goblin? Someone told me Kraven was in it, and someone else said Vulture?1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Collector's Pack 2
Is it coming out? I heard that it was pulled because Hasbro thought characters in wheelchairs don't sell, and, well, this is the set with Professor X after all. Who else was in it, and isn’t this the Collector’s Pack that was announced like, Summer 2007?1, 2, 3, 4

Costumes/Designs:
How Comic Accurate is Sabretooth's costume1
Are Version 1 Mr. Fantastic and Invisible Woman 616 designs or are they Ultimate? 1
Is Ultimate Hulk really mega-pack worthy? 1, 2
Why do Customizers make Stealth Iron Man blue? 1

Hulk Wave 1
Where can I find it? Who’s in it? Was Abomination included or was he pulled? 1, 2, 3

Hulk Wave 3
Who’s in it? Is it official? Can it really include Zzzax, Leader and Doc Samson? 1

Iron Man
Is there an Iron Man 5-pack? 1
Who did the design work? 1

Iron Man Wave 2
What figures? Are they just repaints? 1, 2

Kids Play
Aren't Super Hero Squad toys for kids? Ages 3 and up, man... why don't you go with the uber-mature Marvel Legends?

Kraven
Is Kraven coming out? Maybe in the Collector's Pack? I heard he was in a Four Pack?1, 2

Marvel Legends
Isn't that line dead? Aren't internet rumors always true? 1

Mini-Mates
Do you know of a totally subjective, absolutely authoritative way to know which is better: Mini-Mates or Super Hero Squad? 1

New York City Comic Con 2008 (AKA NYCC 2008)
Who’s got pictures? Who went, and what was shown? 1, 2, 3

Prototypes/Unreleased Figures
I thought I saw a different Venom sculpt? Isn't Storm's cape upside-down from the picture? 1

Recall
I tried to buy some Hulk figures early, but I was told there’s a recall. Where can I get solid info on a potential recall, find out if a toy is recalled, and why did my attempted early purchase of Hulk figures trigger that message? 1

Size Changes:
Are Super Hero Squad figures going to be 3-inch from now on? 1

Spider-Man
Maybe I’m crazy, but there seems to be a lot of Spider-Man figures out there. What’s the deal? 1

Super Hero Squad
Where can I see what figures have been released so far, or at least a good chunk of them?1
Who does design work on the line? 1

Super Hero Squad Wave 7 (note: I'm using the "4 packs to a wave" numbering, just for simplicity's sake)
Spider-Woman, Cable, Deadpool oh my! Where can I find this wave? Is it out yet? 1,

Super Hero Squad Wave 10
Blade, Red Skull, Electro and Sentry? Awesome. Where, when and what do they look like? 1, 2, 3

Winter Soldier Saga
Who’s in it, and where are the pictures? 1, 2

X-Men
How many X-Men 4-packs have been made/are known to be in the pipeline? 1

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home