Super Hero Squad Rumorbuster

Monday, September 22, 2008

Infinite Heroes Black Adam et al

If you're not willing to pay the still-exorbitant eBay prices for Black Adam, Qwardian Weaponeer, Hush and the Manhunter robot (seriously... I just saw bidding up to $11 on a figure) you can try Impulse Creation. As a warning, I have NOT tried them before, and this is my first attempt at using them, but they have the figures in stock for $5.69, and shipping started at $6.50 for UPS. 4 figures, plus shipping, equaled just under $30. Anyone have any good results from this store?

Edit: 9/26/08 - Came home today to find my box with the figures in it. 4 days from order to opening isn't that bad, but as we all know past performance does not guarantee results. I probably won't get a chance to update the profiles until next weekend but who knows.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home